ITIL V3 Service Capability OSA : Operational Support and Analysis
To enhance the candidate’s capability to illustrate, explain and apply their knowledge of :
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept.
• The importance of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis while providing service.
• How all processes in ITIL Operational Support and Analysis interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes.
• What are the processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes.
• How to use the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
• Explain how to measure ITIL Operational Support and Analysis.
• The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis.
• Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Operational Support and Analysis.
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis.
• Operational Staff involved in Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Access Management, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and
thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
• Individuals who have attained the V3 ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the V3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
• Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
• V3 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management, or V2 Foundation Bridge certificate.
• Familiarity with IT terminology and understanding of the context of Operational Support and Analysis management of their own business environment.
• Have exposure working in the service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility emphasizing on at least one of the following management processes :
o Event Management.
o Incident Management.
o Request Fulfillment.
o Problem Management.
o Access Management.
1- Introduction to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
• Event Management.
• Incident Management.
• Request Fulfillment.
• Problem Management.
• Access Management.
3-Roles and Responsibilities
• Service Desk.
• Technical Management.
• IT Operations Management.
• Application Management.
4-Technology and Implementation Considerations
5- Common Service Activities
6- Continual Service Improvement
TESTEZ VOS CONNAISSANCESVous voulez tester vos connaissances en ligne, cliquez ici
Plus de 30 tests sont disponibles
DEMANDE DE DEVISVous voulez recevoir un devis sur nos formations, cliquez ici
ESPACE DES FORMATEURSVous êtes un formateur et vous voulez joindre l'equipe de Smartfutur, cliquez ici